If you have an educational background in Finance and Accounts or you are looking forward to a career in this domain, you have reached your destination. With a congenial working environment and opportunities galore to learn, we have what it takes to be an employer of choice, so, without much ado scroll down to grab the opening to showcase your talent
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
- Booking of different type of invoices and expense reports in an ERP system.
- Payment run preparation.
- Responding to all vendor inquiries.
- Reconcile vendor statements and correct discrepancies.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Other general accounting tasks and projects as assigned
- Fluent in German and English language both written and spoken.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economy or any related field
- Proficiency with email and MS Office applications, primarily Excel
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaborate with all levels of employees, management and external vendors
What we offer:
- Great office location
- Work from Home opportunity
- Employee referral bonuses
- Positive working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Excellent social benefits (Additional health insurance, food vouchers, Transportation allowance, Sports Card)
- Standard working time: Monday – Friday.
- Professional development and career path in EXL.