JOB TITLE: Junior Scripter
DEPARTMENT: Scripting & DP Team
REPORTS TO: Scripting and DP Team Lead (Bulgaria)
HOURS: 9am-5:30pm (UK time & Bank Holiday year)
Overview of the role:
The focus of this role is to work within the Scripting & DP Team primarily programming online surveys using Decipher, performing checks on your own work.
Your focus and responsibilities:
These are the key duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Programming online surveys using the Decipher survey scripting and data collection SaaS platform.
- Quality checking your own scripting work.
- Assisting senior scripters to implement and test process improvements within the team.
Your skills and attributes:
- You have an applicable educational qualification, such as undergraduate degree in programming or similar.
- You are a quick learner and have an eye for detail.
- You pro-actively check your work for accuracy to ensure it is error free upon delivery.
- You actively aim to independently solve issues that arise in your day-to-day work but are not afraid to ask for support.
- You encourage teamwork and best practice by clearly communicating within the company where appropriate and sharing ideas.
- You can manage multiple priorities and are clear and organised in your approach to your work in order to meet deadlines.
- You are keen to learn and develop new skill sets relevant to your role.
- You have a clear understanding of where your role fits within the organisation and what your key objectives are.
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude to work.
- Ability to learn quickly on the job and are comfortable adopting new software.
- You exhibit the ability to learn CSS and Python to a suitable level within your probationary period or already possess these skills.
- You will be expected to acquire an awareness and understanding of GDPR rules and guidelines relative to the tasks will carry out and be mindful of these in everyday activities.
- No previous experience necessary but you will be expected to display an aptitude for the role within your probationary period.
What we’re offering:
We are ‘The Customer Agency’, driven by curiosity, powered by technology. At ResearchBods, we partner with brands, agencies and organisations to deliver customer data and intelligence. By creating a unique data relationship with customers, we provide the full view on where they are, what they do and how they think.
Our approach is delivered through three key solutions; Insight Communities, Access Panels and Experiences & Journeys. With a strong focus on technology, innovation and strategy, we work with some of the biggest brands and retailers across the UK and globally.
As part of the STRAT7 group – an inspired partnership of data, insight analytics and strategy specialists – we’re able to support clients throughout the full data journey. By combining our tools and specialisms we can help you get closer to customers and devise effective data driven strategy.
PRIVACY NOTICE: Please refer to our privacy notice in relation to recruitment here; https://researchbods.strat7.com/privacy_notice_recruitment/
Project Team Leader
D: +44 (0)113 288 5998