Our client is a payment service provider helping E-commerce businesses to accept credit card and alternative payments over the Internet. The company is seeking SALES AGENTS to support the Head of Department in implementing the company’s sales strategy.
The successful candidate will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Meeting growth targets with the purpose of attracting customers (initially Bulgarian companies but gradually reaching out to the European market)
- Proactive search of clients in specific business areas
- Interacting with the operations department to ensure an excellent overall customer service experience
- Expanding the company’s customer data base to ensure its strong presence in a number of relevant E-commerce verticals
- Attending a wide range of international E-commerce conferences whereby expenses are covered by the company
- Building and promoting strong and long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with clients and understanding their needs
- Presenting sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and existing competitors
Applicant Background and Skills
- Experience in sales in online payment companies, PSP or bank acquirers
- Mandatory proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Capabilities to work without supervision
Our client offers
- Agent contract with commission amount of 50% of the PSP’s Net Processing Revenue under each relevant contract.
- Flexible work schedule (the focus is on productivity and meeting targets rather than a fixed work schedule) with the possibility of working from home
- Business trips and sponsored participation in conferences
Should this vacancy interest you, please send your CV in English to email@example.com
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N: 1783/ 30.09.2014